If you have a large project involving many documents, or if you need to match data with files, Spiky is for you. Spiky is versatile in order to adapt to the needs of each of us:
- Administrative work: Templated collection of the required documents for the task
- Excel/Numbers Helper: Merging tables or heavy usage of links
- Account management: Download CSV from your Bank, and associate the Invoice to each line for your accountant.
- Student: List of the books and urls for each topic. Status of knowledge for each. Grade received.
- Artist: Manage pictures of all its painting, with date of creation, when sold and to who, price, etc ...
- Home inventory: Picture of valuable object with associated bills for insurance.
- School trip: List of the children and associated parental authorization
- Home extension or redevelopment: List of the quotes and bills. History of the successive changes.
- Your hobby: How will you use Spiky? Tell us...
Incredibly powerful Table Merge Tool
Merging two tables is a complex operation, requiring a careful control.
Spiky offers a 3 view tool: Imported / Before / After with synchronized selection among these 3 view to perfectly control the merge. Beyond the classical Column Matching capability allowing to define the set of columns which identify each rows, Spiky advanced algorithms allow to manage conflicts occurring when 2 rows have the same identifiers and is capable of inserting new lines at their most logical place.
Each cell is colored depending on its operation. By applying a non-destructive formatting on the cells, the merge tool can compare accurately the original text values, while the main table is displaying values which are converted into number/date/links and formatted.
And by relying on its unique knowledge of each cell history, it can provide advanced merge option where merging depends on the cell history. And after the merge, you can check the history of each cell which keeps track of the successive values. You have full control: unlimited Undo can save your day and allows you to revert your changes and restart your merge in case of need.
Try it, Use it, Love it. This merging tool is a real game changer!